SYNOD THEME – LIVING CHURCH
Bringing Jesus vision for the world to life – making a difference, living church – is the work of disciples all over the world.
Living Church is:
• Committed to making Christ known to emerging generations
• Passionately committed to the wellbeing of humanity and creation
• Daring and disruptive because being different and making a difference is a risky enterprise
• Authentic about the life, mission and relevance of Christ in this age of “fake news” and social media echo chambers
• “Sharpening our understanding of the will and purpose of God by contact with contemporary thought” (Basis of Union)
The Synod video can be accessed through the following link: https://vimeo.com/299577292
Your prayerful and prompt response will be appreciated before the 20th of March.